Romantic Valentine's Date Outfit

romantic floral dress for a valentine's date

Who doesn't love getting all dolled up on the day of love! For this year's date night with your Valentine, go for florals and feminine details.


If you're looking for something flirty to wear during the day, get some inspiration from this post here. Check back for some Galentine's inspo soon!

romantic valentine's date outfit

Lucky for my Valentine, I'm not a flower kind of girl- the way to my heart is through my sweet tooth! Instead, I'd rather wear flowers, and this girly dress I found at Goodwill tugged at my heart strings.

feminine floral dress with bow tie

quilted bag and pleated floral dress

Between the pleating and the big bow, this dress exudes femininity! And that is exactly what I was going for with this look. The billowy fabric and floral print make for an ultra romantic look perfect for any date night out.

Kate Spade red floral heels

Is your closet bare of a floral dress? Pair any ladylike number with floral heels to create your own romantic date ensemble. Just wear something you are comfortable in! There's nothing worse than the distraction of an uncomfortable outfit when you should be enjoying yourself and your loved one.

romantic floral outfit

valentines date outfit
Dress: Kirna Zabete for Target (similar here and here) // Shoes: Kate Spade (cute option here) // Purse: Lulu's (similar) // Lips: Too Faced Melted in Peony // Earrings: DIY Kate Spade inspired glitter studs // Polish: Essie A List and Sally Hansen Golden //

Until next time!

Labels: , ,